Sunday, October 2, 2011

I can't believe I haven't posted for over two years. Nothing has happened except there was that time we drove to New York and Charly stayed there with Mike, Claudia, Oliver and Yserman. I don't know why I drove back with our Person. After that our Person kept flying in and out of town and then stayed in the bedroom with me, which was nice, but not entirely routine. It's not like I need anything, except control. And then Charly showed up one day about a year ago, so things are back to normal. There's another person here.

Maggie

I don't know why u always post first. New York was ok and I liked the couch there and i was also glad to come home. I almost don't think about Mike and Claudia and Yserman and Oliver and I think Yserman is in the army.

Charly

No comments: